donderdag 14 juli 2005

Bumper Stickers II

  • How can I miss you if you won't go away?
  • Hit me, I need the money!
  • Horn broken. Watch for finger.
  • I brake for no apparent reason.
  • I'm happily married - but my wife isn't.
  • I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
  • I love cats...they taste just like chicken..
  • i souport publik edekashun.
  • Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
  • Support Cannibalism-EAT ME!
  • God is my co-pilot, but the Devil is my bombardier.
  • I don't have a license to kill. I have a learner's permit.
  • Taxation WITH representation ain't so fucking hot, either!
  • Who were the beta testers for Preparations A through G?
  • Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
  • 5 days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.
  • EARTH FIRST! We'll stripmine the other planets later.

Geen opmerkingen: