donderdag 14 juli 2005

Bumper Stickers

  • Do Not Tailgate. Or I Will Flick a Booger on Your windshield!
  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
  • Keep honking...I'm reloading.
  • Caution: I drive like you do.
  • Dyslexics have more fnu
  • 186,000 miles/sec: Not just a good idea, it's the LAW!
  • Energizer bunny arrested, charged with battery
  • Rap is to music, what Etch-a-Sketch is to art
  • Friends don't let friends drive naked.
  • If you don't like the way I drive, get off the sidewalk!
  • Caution! Driver's applying make-up
  • CAUTION : Driver Singing
  • The kids drive me crazy, I drive them everywhere
  • Why am I the only person on earth that knows how to drive?
  • FORGET ABOUT WORLD PEACE...VISUALIZE USING YOUR TURN SIGNAL
  • If you think I'm a lousy driver, wait until you see me putt
  • Hang up and drive

Geen opmerkingen: